About me

Greetings, fellow reader!


I am the author of "Penny and cent", call me J. I grew up in a less privileged family, survived it,
went to college, got good grades, a good job.

But I realized that in order to achieve financial freedom I need more than that. I am not a professional financial expert or any ability to overcome financial debt. Rather, my story are how I survive through with whatever I have. I wish that sharing my life experience and helping each other get on the fast track to financial freedom.

Contact me: aces1111@gmail.com

What I’ve written here might be too much to absorb in one reading. So don’t hesitate
to check back often


My ultimate dream is to travel around to the world to experience different culture and lifestyle. After which, I would blog on the interesting stuffs encountered through the trip.




Disclaimer: This blog is purely based on my humble knowledge and experiences up to the point of writing. Take what I say with a pinch of salt and not as the absolute truth. I could be wrong. As time goes, my opinion on many of the topics that I have written about will change. So don’t take it as a holy grail.

YOU are responsible for your own actions and any damage that results from applying the techniques presented in this blog. None of the material is not to be taken as medical, legal or personal advice. =P

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply