Financial freedom

Financial Freedom
As long as we are living ,the need for money never cease. But we cannot possibly keep working until our last breath thus we need a sustainable pot of gold for us to retire without monetary worries. Many of us want to be rich but how many of us actually work toward it?





Is Achieving Financial Freedom is Dream to most of us?

I was brought up in a poor family, my dad was the sole breadwinner in a house of 6. We have to make do with what was left after paying the necessaries. During my childhood, Having a toy was god-send, Me and my sibling were entertaining ourselves with roll-up news paper fight, paper folding and catching insects. This period like many families; My parents do argue about shortage of cash when my dad was out of job., I came to know having enough cash to support one family is essential. When I enter the work force, I came to know that money is earn in exchange for time input by the worker. This concept was illustrated very well in the movie "In Time".

What is financial freedom?

Financial freedom is the state whereby you can generate an amount of passive income to maintain your current lifestyle without you having to work. Passive income maybe in form of dividends, investments, royalties, businesses, property and other assets.

If you are able to reach financial freedom, you will no longer be jailed to your routine job where time you put in is exchange for cash. You are free to determine how to live everyday of your life and not restricted by the daily time abiding job.

In my next post, I will write more on the need to be financial free

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply